Permission to skate forms, News (Essex / Southpoint Rep Hockey)

News Article
News Article Image
Aug 24, 2022 | Admin | 852 views
Permission to skate forms
Permission to skate form request forms can be found under the player forms tab on the website. please submit a form if you wish to participate in AAA skates. An NRP form is required for players who wish to tryout for AA. Please note that the Bluewater league will be playing each team within the league the same amount of times. There is no difference between AA and A within the Bluewater league.