Send Us Your Feedback!
We appreciate all positive feedback and constructive criticism received from our membership. To provide feedback about this website, or the information contained on one of the pages of the site, use the "Feedback" link located in the top-right of each page. To contact a specific executive member, coach, or team staff member, visit the contacts page
Fair Play Code for Parents
- I will not force my child to participate in hockey
- I will always remember that my child plays hockey for his or her enjoyment, not for mine.
- I will encourage my child to play by the rules and to resolve conflicts without resorting to hostility or violence.
- I will teach my child that doing one's best is as important as winning, so that my child will never feel defeated by the outcome of the game.
- I will make my child feel like a winner every time by offering praise for competing fairly and trying hard.
- I will never ridicule or yell at my child for making a mistake or losing a game.
- I will remember that children learn best by example. I will applaud good plays and performance by both my child's team and their opponents.
- I will never question the officials' judgement or honesty in public.
- I will support all efforts to remove verbal and physical abuse from children's hockey games.
- I will respect and show appreciation for the volunteers who dedicate their time to my child's development.